HONDURAS 2005 - 2017Rick and his wife Cordella made their first visit to San Pedro Sula, Honduras in 2005. They visited the only orphanage in the country just for girls, Our Little Roses. They were overwhelmed by the experience and inspired by the work being done by the organization transforming abandoned and abused girls into productive, happy young women. They returned for a second trip in 2005 and then started leading group trips to Our Little Roses (OLR) annually from 2006-2017.
OUR LITTLE ROSESYou can read about Rick and Cordella's 14 years working in Honduras in their blogs and see pictures from each year on their site.
- 2005 - group of 14
- 2006 - group of 10, Cortez Beach, Copan Mayan Ruins
- 2007 - group of 28, El Cajon Hydrologic Dam
- 2008 - group of 13, Pulhapanzak Waterfall
- 2009 - group of 15, Ocote Water Park
- 2010 - group of 15, Ocote Water Park
- 2011 - group of 11, Retreat Center in Pueblo Nuevo
- 2012 - group of 14, Retreat Center in Pueblo Nuevo
- 2013 - group of 11, Retreat Center in Pueblo Nuevo
- 2014 - group of 9, Retreat Center in Pueblo Nuevo
- 2015 - group of 9, Security Camera Project
- 2016 - group of 13, Retreat Center in Pueblo Nuevo
- 2017 - group of 9, Popcorn, Paraiso Beach in Omoa